1. The post you spent ages working on gets no likes. The entire blogging community goes silent on you.
2. Your stats look like they have fallen off a cliff. Always seems to happen to me when I am having a bad day generally.
3. You press publish by mistake on a half finished post. Done this a couple of times!
4. You realise that your published post is full of typos. Yep I’m good at this!
5. The links don’t work on your post. One of my favourites!
6. You re-read your published post again, cringe with embarrassment (subject matter / quality of writing) and then question why you ever posted it.
7. You publish a post and then realise hours later you never tagged it. One of my favourites!
8. The WordPress mobile phone app doesn’t update properly and the stuff you have just typed (whilst on train) vanishes. Regularly happens to me. Very frustrating!
9. The good idea for a blog post that you had earlier vanishes. No matter how hard you try and screw your face up you can’t remember what it was.
10. You get Blogger’s Block! A terrible and frustrating condition.
Let me know any of your blogging frustrations.
Happy blogging all 🙂