1. “I love flying by the seat of my pants in life and now in writing too” – sigh!
2. “Writing this book is like going on a magical mystery tour”
3. “I do hope my characters know where we are going with this novel because I don’t have a clue”
4. “I don’t like you [character] so I am going to either kill you in the next chapter or forget you ever existed from chapter 3 onwards / not mention you again”
5. “I feel pumped when I ‘wing it’ for 90,000 words” (make stuff up as I go along),
6. “I hate being confined by sensible things like plans, book outlines etc.
7. “This book could end in a number of ways, I am leaving it open although my decision on the ending will not be influenced by plot but by my:
a). Hormonal levels
b). Blood sugar levels
c). General state of mind
d.) Feelings towards my writing (changing hourly)
8. “I love the thrill of digging myself out of a crater sized plot hole caused my inability to plan”
9. “Oh look I have gone off on another 20,000 word wild goose chase – sigh!”
10. “I am busy feeling sorry for my future editor”
Happy Writing 🙂