1. The same plot ideas and characters go round and round in your head.
2. Your confidence in your writing goes from confident, less confident, failure, proper failure to quitting and then back to confident again….and so on. Round and round.
3. You find yourself in constant rewrite mode. Write and then rewrite. Write and then rewrite.
4. You like your characters, hate your characters, like your characters, hate your characters and so on.
5. You like your scenes, hate your scenes, change your scenes, go back to the original scene, hate the scene and so on.
6. You go from come up with book idea, get excited, write draft, edit draft to finish draft and then back again to come up with book idea….
Love the writing revolving door.
Happy Writing all 🙂
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/43264265@N00/2402329882″>080409 revolving door-1</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>