I haven’t found my future literary agent yet. They are out there somewhere (Blonde writer gazes out of the window with a dreamy expression on her face).
When I do find them I know that we will have such a special literary relationship.
Here are the things I would like to do with them:
1. Share a KFC Chicken bucket with them.
2. Talk nonsense to them over a coffee in a nice coffee shop.
3. Stare longingly into their eyes over a candle lit dinner for two.
4. Listen to their problems on a late night phone call.
5. Row them across a lake.
6. Go shopping and try on some crazy clothes.
7. Sink a few cocktails with them.
8. Do karaoke with them and show them my singing talents for ‘Cher’ hits.
9. Go to the cinema with them and treat them to some popcorn.
10. Take mad and crazy selfies of each other!
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/24311566@N07/7722374112″>Heart</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>