Definition of a ‘Nice Blogger’:
- They make you smile
- They give you encouragement or inspiration to help you on your way.
- They are always friendly and chatty.
- Whenever you are feeling low they always seem to magically appear making you feel nice and warm inside.
- They make blogging enjoyable.
- You like visiting their blog
- They brighten up your day
- They always read your blog posts – even the dire ones.
So how do you make a nice blogger?
Here is a useful recipe.
Take a large bowl and mix the following ingredients together:
- 1 Blogger (any age, race or gender)
- 1 Kind heart
- A good pinch of personality
- 3 Tablespoons of creativity
- 1 Teaspoon of love
- A generous sprinkling of humour
- 1 Tablespoon of an interesting life
- 2 Tablespoons of warmth
- 1 Tablespoon of passion
- 1 Blog
- 1 teaspoon of magic
- I teaspoon of sunshine
Combine together until they form a strong and perfect consistency.
If anyone has any other ingredients to add to my special ‘nice blogger’ recipe please let me know!
This is dedicated to all those nice bloggers out there who make blogging land such a lovely place.
Happy blogging all 🙂
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/57027826@N00/239736381″>Escalonadas con palito</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>