Ever groaned at the sight of your blog stats? Do they look like they are flatlining?
Don’t despair! Take action:
- Stay positive – could be a blip. It could very well be a blogging blip. These blips in stats are sent to try us bloggers. Keep calm and carry on.
- View blogging in the same way you view life. There are some good patches, some not so good patches and some dire patches. You have to keep going.
- Dust off old posts and zap them across social media. Refresh all your post images, add new categories, hashtags and tweet, post or pin them.
- Change the look and feel of your blog. It works. This is a great way to liven up your blog stats. Seeing your blog stats in a fresh new format will bring a smile to you face!
- Start a new form of social media. Join Instagram or Pinterest.
- Put more effort into writing quality posts. Make sure you posts are of the highest quality, contain some useful information and will help people with some aspect of their daily life.
- Switch your focus. Go work on another creative project for a bit.
- Connect with some blogging friends. This always works for me. They can relate to your blog stat worries and will give you some good advice.
Don’t give up!