- You are constantly looking at all the jars of different sweets / plot ideas with a face of excitement and wonder. Wow!
- You stick your fingers into one jar, have a lick and decide that you want to try other sweets. You start to write out a plot idea but then ditch it after deciding to write another.
- You are always attracted to the sweet in the next jar and you are always attracted to the plot next on your extensive list.
- You never finish a jar of sweets. You never finish a plot.
- Too many sweets and too many plot ideas can make you feel sick.
- Friends envy you being surrounded by so many sweets and writer friends envy you for being surrounded by so many plots.
- All you want to do is settle upon one jar of sweets and one plot idea – but no matter how hard you try you can’t.
- You envy friends who make a decision and stick to one type of sweet. You envy writer friends who make a decision and stick to one plot idea.
Be careful out there writers!
If anyone has any advice on this matter – how to solve too many plot ideas? – can you let me know? I got to stop licking all these sweets 🙂
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/89165847@N00/5400851034″>Sweets</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>