- Everyone in the WordPress Writer Blogger community is so supportive and encouraging.
- I now have a wide circle of writer blogger friends from all over the world. They are all inspirational writers and over the past 12 months I have learnt a lot from them. I have also got to know international time zones really well.
- I have been blessed with some lovely blog followers who brighten up my day with their comments. Sometimes your day can change for the better when a blog follower leaves a nice comment.
- I am grateful because WordPress has given me a chance to showcase my writing. You have to do this if you want to start writing seriously. A writer blog is the perfect vehicle for doing this.
- Its made me realise that all writers go through similar issues. I am not alone in my confidence battles, creative mood swings and writer troubles.
- I have learnt so much about writing and blogging. Blogging gives you some practical creative experience which is so valuable. It also teaches you about online promotion which is a skill in itself.
- Through interacting with other writer bloggers I have gained some valuable beta-reader experience. This is so important. I believe it makes you a better writer and I am so grateful for being given this opportunity.
- Through interacting with other writer bloggers I have widened my reading tastes. Before I started writer blogging I led a very sheltered reading life. A year later and my reading habits have completely changed. I have discovered a reading appetite for science fiction, fantasy and horror.
- My daily writer blog has helped improve my writing. I can’t thank my blog enough for this. Daily writing does help!
- Its a place where people understand me and I fit in. When you know that your creativity levels are off the scale it’s hard to find others who are like you 🙂
photo credit: Stocksnap