Here is a Writer’s Christmas Gift List:
- A Writer’s Chair that gives you an electric shock every time you attempt to get out of it whilst in writing mode.
- A pair of lucky writer’s undies!
- An intravenous coffee drip.
- A miracle cure for writer’s block.
- A candle / diffuser set which smells of a book shop or paperbacks.
- Extra strong Writer’s coffee.
- A magic literary wand which can be waved over a stinky first draft and magically replace it with an edited version.
- An idea for a future bestselling novel.
- The prettiest notebook money can buy.
- A talking coffee machine which tells you to get back to work!
- A large box with a giant bow on it, containing an editor for the day.
- A new tweed writer’s jacket.
- Writer pjs.
- A Writer’s Meditation course.
- Writer Superpowers.
All these will be gratefully received.
See you soon x