- ‘I have just written something amazing…hello…is anyone going to congratulate me?…hello…where is everyone?’
- ‘Man I am writing some really deep stuff!’
- ‘Why oh why do they (characters) have to fall in love minutes before I plan to go to bed?’ Loud sigh!
- ‘It’s past midnight, I am trapped in a plot hole and I could really do with my Writer Fairy Godmother showing up!’
- ‘I can’t go to bed in the middle of this murder scene! Once they’re dead, and I am happy their death was convincing, I will get some sleep!’
- ‘Damn this first paragraph! It’s the early hours and it STILL doesn’t sound right. Must keep rewriting it!’
- ‘Shhhh! Quiet! Typos are close by. I must hunt them all down before dawn’
- ‘How can I go to sleep when these voices in my head are so loud?’
- ‘It must be late as I can’t stop writing unnecessary romantic scenes’
- ‘My goodness I do have some evil thoughts about my characters in the small hours!’
- ‘I wish this character would hurry up and pass over as I need to get some shut eye!’
- ‘Can you wake up and make me a coffee? I know it’s late but I’m doing a spot of foreshadowing and cannot get distracted…..yes I know you have work in the morning …..but just think of me as the next J.K Rowling’ Sigh!
- ‘I do hope my ‘in the cold light of day writer fairy’ doesn’t dampen my spirits after reading everything that I have written tonight!’
This is my entry into this week’s blog battle.
If you want to join this contest or read other entries please click here.
The prompt for this week: Midnight.
Genre is non-fiction.
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/38305415@N00/10481834303″>Mavericks</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>