- You have drawn up a code of chivalry for yourself or fit your future knight. It contains lots of good stuff like respect, bravery, selfishness and honour.
- As the knight you will have decided to cancel your subscription to Tinder and embarked on a perilous physical quest to find love. This will be done via an impressive looking war-horse and will involve you performing some daring deeds along the way.
- As the knight you will have started telling people that there was lots of mystery surrounding your birth.
- As the fair maiden you will have started pitching yourself as beautiful, distant and desirable.
- As the knight you will have recently swapped your saloon car for a war-horse and all personal items for some heavy armour, sword and a lance.
- As the fair maiden you will have swapped your jeans, scarfs and comfortable underwear for heavy tight fitting gowns, uncomfortable headdresses and some gold necklaces.
- As the knight you will have started telling people that you possess some super human quality.
- As the fair maiden you will no longer text your loved one to ask them whether they fancy meeting you for lunch. You will have started nipping out in search of some dragons or terrifying monsters, who will capture you and force your handsome knight to come to your rescue on his horse. This is how you get your other half’s attention.
- As the fair maiden you will no longer be judging your man by his salary potential, sense of humour and fashion sense. You will have started judging him on jousting ability and chivalrous ways.
- You both will have adopted a lofty and flowery style of speaking. The more melodramatic you can both sound the better.
- As the knight you will have started to question whether the home your parents raised you in was actually your true home.
- Date nights will no longer feature a takeaway and a film. They will now consist of one of you charging up on their steed, rescuing the other (who claims to be in distress) and then nipping back to some dreary looking castle to listen to some poor soul play a lute.
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/54083733@N00/2216334588″>The Knight Demands a Sacrifice</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>(license)</a>