- Having a unique view of the world makes great story telling.
- Having unique ideas for stories will differentiate your work.
- Viewing yourself as unique means that you dare to accept yourself as different and lose some of your writer insecurities.
- Developing your own unique writing voice helps readers identify with you and will add magic to your work.
- To be unique we have to believe in ourselves and this is when the real writing magic starts. Once you believe in yourself as a writer you start to write new things, experiment with different genres and take creative risks.
- Everyone has led a different life. As a writer you will have a load of unique life experiences to draw upon and use within your work.
- Being unique means you write for yourself and don’t imitate others. You stay true to yourself.
- Being unique helps you stand out from the literary crowd.
‘I’d rather be interesting, original & unique then follow the pack. Revel in who you truly are & be liberated!’ Amy Leigh Mercree.
‘So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN IT! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!’ Mandy Hale.
photo credit: Pexel
This photo below captures how I feel on a regular basis.