When you are happy in your own writer skin you:
- Enjoy your writing.
- Accept that you have writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with your creative muse.
- Don’t place unrealistic expectations on your writing.
- Enjoy the act of sharing your writing with others.
- Don’t feel embarrassed about being a writer.
- Encourage others with their writing craft.
- Take steps to improve your weaknesses.
- Don’t place unrealistic expectations on first drafts.
- Look forward to working with the fictional folk who live inside your head.
- Accept that there will be good times and bad times but nothing will stop you from sitting down to write.
- Look forward to sitting down and creating worlds, people and situations.
- Accept that some people will like what you write and some won’t.
- Accept that some days words will trickle and some days they will pour out of you.
- Are proud of the fact that you can write thousands and thousands of words.
- Feel grateful that you were born with a creative mind.
- Fall hopelessly in love with your story and forget about everything else in the world.
- Forget about pleasing everyone and write for yourself.
- Decide that chasing literary stardom can wait because you are quite happy with just writing and sharing.
Have a fabulous day and may your words flow 🙂
Be happy in your writer skin!
Photo Credit: photo credit: Giacomo Carena <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/21130106@N07/21815527349″>Screaming Out Loud</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>