Following on from my post ‘How To Tell If Your Child Is Going To Be A Writer,’ I thought I should do a post on how to tell if your child is going to be a blogger.
You might already believe your child will be a future blogger, as they are a whiz on your tablet and can name all the main forms of social media.
But have you checked for the not so obvious signs?
Here are the signs of a future blogger:
- Your child spends hours building thriving and engaging communities with their toys or little friends at nursery / school.
- Your child will enjoy letting their toy or friendship community know how they are feeling, giving them some insight on how their day has gone and asking for feedback on their latest fancy dress outfit.
- Your child constantly compares the size of their toy community to the toy followings of their friends.
- Your child is keen to give actionable advice on a wide range of topics and resorts to drawing you some handy instructions.
- Your child likes to make things look pretty and visually appealing. They will be addicted to covering everything in sight with glitter, sparkly bits and fancy fabric pieces.
- From a young age your child has been keen to work out how they can monetize chores.
- They will want to make a difference in the world and want to understand how they can help others.
- They are keen to share adventures and experiences in their life with others.
- They will have a view or make a comment on EVERYTHING!
- At an early age they will have a good appreciation of fonts and know what works for them.
- They count their toy community everyday to check that there have been no changes to their overall follower count. If their figures are down and some plastic toy followers have gone missing – they will go into meltdown!
Have a fabulous day!