I haven’t written anything for days. As a binge writer these word droughts are familiar. During these dry spells my book addiction flourishes.
As I am itching to create something I have designed some unique (Lucy Mitchell style 🙈) greeting cards for book lovers.
This is what happens to me when I don’t write, I do nutty things like this.
As a book lover myself, I have come up with some of my own greeting card designs tailored for book lovers, book nerds, book worms and bookish people.
Sadly this is not the start of a greeting card business, just a vent for unused creative energy.
So, let’s dive in!
- This is for the book lover who struggles to stop buying new books.
2. This is for the book lover who hears their favourite author is unwell.
3. This card would be for a helpful neighbour of a book lover.
4. This is a card for a book obsessed friend who gets in a state over an unwanted romance ending.
5. This is a Valentine’s card for your fictional character crush ❤️
6. This card would be used at the start of a book-based romantic relationship.
7. This is a greeting card for your favourite author after finishing their latest book.
8. This card is for the author who has written a special, life-changing book which made you take a bold new step.
9. This is to the author who consistently brings out good books which always lift your heart up. Bless them x
10. As I am a romance author I wanted to make my last design a bit special. This card would be for book lovers who want to take their relationship to the next level.
I feel better now.
Have a great day!
If you are new to reading my blog and like my humour, my debut novel is out now!