October’s Book Tour Promotion:
Who Cares if they Die
Did she jump or was she pushed?
It starts with the hanging woman in the Maple Valley woods; the woman with no shoes, no car and no name. On paper it’s an obvious case of suicide – but to Officer Dean Matheson, something doesn’t add up.
Then there are the other deaths, deaths that also look like suicides – but are they? The victims are all women living on the fringes of society, addicts and criminals. Who will miss them? Does anyone really care if they die?
Author Bio –
Wendy is a British crime thriller writer who lives in Nottinghamshire with her husband and 3 rescue cats.
She started writing as a young girl, thanks to her love of reading, and still has some of the ghost and crime stories she wrote back then. She occasionally reads them when she needs a good laugh.
After completing a degree in Creative Writing & Philosophy, Wendy is now both an indie author (of a dark YA novel which was longlisted for the Mslexia Novel Competition) and a traditionally published author, with several short stories published in UK and US anthologies.
‘Who Cares if they Die’ is her debut novel, published by Ruby Fiction, and Wendy is currently writing the next in the series. They are set in the US and follow Officer Dean Matheson and his mission to become a homicide detective.
Wendy is a member of the Crime Writers’ Association and the Society of Authors.
When not writing, she wastes her time on Twitter, complaining about not having enough time to write.
Social Media Links –
Here are my book reviews:
- ‘A Pearl For My Mistress’ by Annabel Fielding. Please click here.
- ‘Keepers’ by Sacha De Black. Please click here.
- ‘The Lonely Life of Biddy Weir’ by Lesley Allen. Please click here.
- ‘Getting Over Jesse Franklin’ by Stephie Chapman. Please click here.
- ‘Who Needs Men Anyway?’ by Victoria Cooke. Please click here.
- ‘Mr Make Believe’ by Beezy Marsh. Please click here.
- ‘The Toymakers’ by Robert Dinsdale. Please click here.
- ‘LostBoy’ by Christina Henry. Please click here.
- ‘The Story Collector’ by Evie Gaughan. Please click here.
- ‘Cuttin’ Heads’ by D.A. Watson. Please click here.
- ‘Without a Hitch’ by Bettina Hunt. Please click here.