Blog posts are great!
They can be:
- Easy to access and you can read them anywhere (WiFi permitting).
- Short and sweet compared to magazines and books.
- Informative and full of useful stuff.
- Beautiful to look at.
- Uplifting and inspiring.
It is only when you start a blog that you understand how much hard work goes into putting together regular blog posts.
There are some really easy and simple ways you can show your blog post appreciation.
You are probably asking ‘why?’
Well here are some reasons:
- They will put a smile on the blogger’s face.
- Make all those hard blogging moments seem worth it.
- Encourage them to write more good posts.
- Every bit of appreciation they get from blog readers helps build their confidence and you never know where this might take them.
It doesn’t take much to show your appreciation but what you do goes a long way!
So when you finish reading a good blog post you can do one or more of the following:
- Like it.
- Talk about it to friends.
- Leave a brief comment.
- Email the link to a friend for them to read.
- Tweet it.
- Pin it.
- Stick a photo of the post on Instagram with the link.
- Share it on Facebook.
- Add it to your Stumble lists.
- Follow the blog.
- Follow the blog on Twitter.
- Email the blogger.
- Leave a touching comment with some cute emojis.
- Join a blog comment conversation on the post.
- Reblog it.
- Retweet it.
- Follow the blog on a blogging network.
- Write a blog post review and link to it.
- Bookmark it.
- Go back the next day!
Appreciate those good blog posts!
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/34825346@N02/5309102487″>Hope</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>