Not everyone is as excited about blogging as you are. It’s a hard lesson to learn especially when you are a blonde writer blogger struggling to contain her blogging excitement.
I have been experiencing a lot of yawns lately when I try to open a conversation on blogging with someone who doesn’t blog / knows very little about blogging / who is not interested at all.
Below are my top 10 conversation openers for boring someone silly about blogging:
These have all been tried and tested.
I can guarantee the following reactions from your non blogger:
- A yawn
- Eyes glaze over
- A look away (normally at the sky)
Best of luck with avoiding these conversation openers:
1. Do you want to know what my blogging schedule looks like for the next couple of weeks?
2. Do you want me to take you through my blogging stats?
3. One of my less popular posts is here, do you want to read it?
4. Do you want me to show you a geographical breakdown of my small blog following?
5. Take a seat and I will give you a month by month breakdown on how my blog has performed – lets begin!
6. Do you want to watch me put a blog post together?
7. I posted something really dull last week…I had a feeling it was going to be dull and it was just that!
8. Guess how many times I have blogged this week?
9. I don’t know which WordPress plug-in to get for my blog?
10. The link on today’s post doesn’t work properly – bet you didn’t realise blogging could be so frustrating eh?